We develop game-based learning curriculum materials for teachers to use in classrooms and in online courses. Our standards-aligned and 21st century skill-building curriculum materials that we provide to individual teachers, schools, and other educational organizations.
We work together with teachers to utilize various game-based learning activities, including:
- Student game design projects
- Educational games and apps
- Entertainment-based games (such as Minecraft) curriculum integration
- Project based learning activities using games
- Using gaming principles in the classroom (“gamification”)
Please contact us if you have any questions about our curriculum development.
Critical Design and Gaming School
GameTrain Learning is working with teachers at the Critical Design and Gaming School at Augustus Hawkins High School in Los Angeles, California. We have helped the teachers develop various game-based learning activities, including:
- Minecraft/Machinima English Language Arts Project
- Mangahigh Online Math Game
- Chemistry-Algebra Discovery Mission
- ARIS Augmented Reality Game